Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a powerful tool that businesses can use to drive targeted traffic to their website. However, before you start any PPC campaign, it`s important to have a clear and concise PPC agreement in place. In this article, we`ll discuss what a PPC agreement is, why it`s essential, and what elements you should include in your agreement.
What is a PPC agreement?
A PPC agreement is a document that outlines the terms of a PPC campaign. It is a legally binding agreement between the advertiser and the PPC agency, outlining the scope of work, timelines, budget, and deliverables. The agreement sets expectations, establishes a framework for communication and collaboration, and ensures that both parties are on the same page.
Why is a PPC agreement essential?
A PPC agreement is essential because it helps to avoid any misunderstandings that could arise during the campaign. It defines the roles and responsibilities of both parties and sets the expectations for the outcome of the campaign. Without an agreement in place, it`s easy for misunderstandings to arise, leading to a breakdown in communication and potentially damaging the relationship between the advertiser and the PPC agency.
What elements should be included in a PPC agreement?
1. Scope of work – A clear and concise description of the work involved in the PPC campaign. This includes the services that the PPC agency will provide, such as keyword research, ad creation, and campaign management.
2. Timeline – A timeline outlining the start and end dates of the campaign and key milestones throughout the campaign.
3. Budget – A detailed breakdown of the budget assigned to the campaign, including the cost of the PPC agency`s services and the cost of the ad spend.
4. Deliverables – A list of deliverables that the PPC agency will provide throughout the campaign, such as ad copy, landing pages, and reports.
5. Reporting – A description of the reporting process, including the frequency and format of the reports, and the metrics that will be tracked.
6. Communication – A description of the communication process between the advertiser and the PPC agency, including the frequency and mode of communication.
7. Performance guarantees – A section outlining any performance guarantees that the PPC agency offers, such as a minimum number of clicks or conversions.
A PPC agreement is an essential document that outlines the scope of work, timelines, budget, and deliverables for a PPC campaign. It helps to avoid any misunderstandings that could arise during the campaign and ensures that both parties are on the same page. By including the elements outlined above, you can create a clear and concise PPC agreement that sets expectations, establishes a framework for communication and collaboration, and ensures the success of your PPC campaign.